Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 2013 Favorites

Can you believe that it is already 2014?! I feel like we were just ringing in 2013! I don't know about y'all but I feel quite old. Last year was a great year for beauty though wasn't it? It seemed that I was always lusting after some new product I saw being advertised, and hopefully 2014 will be the same!

As for December, I had three top products that I thought to be noteworthy:

First off, I have been loving the Clinique Even Better skin tone correcting Moisturizer.



As always, Clinique doesn't let me down. When I first got home for Christmas Break, I realized I needed a new moisturizer. So I went on a hunt through my mom's many bins of beauty products and found this! Let me tell you, I am so glad I randomly came across it. This product is the best thing I have ever put on my face, and after the first application I knew I was hooked. I apply this at night before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my face is increasingly more radiant! I never thought I would find a product so perfect for my skin. Before I started using this product my skin was splotchy, dry, and scarred. Now my face is supple, nourished, and even! This product is not fragranced like all Clinique products, and has SPF 20 which is really nice. Although it is quite pricey, I solemnly swear to buy this dream product for the rest of my life.

The next product I can thank my mom for, thanks Leanna! Its the Philosophy Pink Frosted animal Cracker Bubble Bath/Shower Gel/Shampoo.



So my mother and I probably go in to Ulta more than twice a week, and she always finds me lusting the Philosophy bubble baths. I came across the Pink Frosted Animal Cracker scent a few months ago and instantly fell in love. As soon as I flipped the cap, I was transported to elementary school snack time(in a good way). I have never smelled something so good in my life! This sweet yet buttery smelling pink concoction is just what I love for my nightly bubble bath, so I was so happy to see this sitting on my bathroom sink when I got home from college :) Although I haven't tried it as shampoo, it does also make a great shower gel!

Lastly is the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in the shade Centre Of Attention.

Every time I would walk by the MAC counter in the mall i would see this MSF shining in all of its glory. I had been wanting to splurge on this for a while, so I finally gave in! This duo includes a light pink shimmer powder with a thicker golden powder on the side. The colors are great by themselves or together, just depending on the level of intensity you want. This MSF really adds life to my pale skin and helps brighten my cheekbone immensely. This MSF is part of the limited Divine Night Holiday Colour Collection, so sadly it might be retiring soon!

I hope you all have had a wonderful 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 brings!

Natalie xo


1 comment:

  1. Loved your post on mac - it's easy to develop a mac obsession! I've just started a new blog too so think we are in a similar position!

    Have a good new year :)

    http://allthingsthatglitter24.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete