Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorite MAC Lipstick: Pink Plaid ♥

Hello Friends!

So I was searching through my purse today looking for a lipstick and I pulled out MAC Pink Plaid. I have to say that this is my go to lipstick. It never lets me down! From the moment I swatched this lip color at the MAC counter I knew it had to be mine.



I am of course a MAC lover, so I knew it would be a great product to add to my collection. It now has become one of my favorite products of 2013! I'm so glad I splurged on it. My natural lip color tends to be a bit dark, so I think the paleness of the lipstick balances it out really well!




This is a completely matte pale pink lipstick so it is dry not creamy. The only thing about this lipstick that could be a bit of a con would be that if your lips are dry before you put it on, expect the lipstick to look pasty. This problem is super fixable though by popping on some lip balm before applying the Pink Plaid. It stays on for ages and its perfect for winter! I am definitely a matte lipstick lover now and I cant wait to expand my collection!

xox Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment