Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Eleanor Calder Inspired Purchase... Zara Messenger Bag

If you're like me you spend hours studying Eleanor Calder fashion blogs. Her style is so impeccably simple and feminine that I cant help but be obsessed with it! If you're reading this wondering who in the world Eleanor Calder is, she is the incredibly beautiful girlfriend of One Direction's Louis Tomlinson. Eleanor is a style icon within the One Direction fan base and I am indeed guilty of idolizing her a bit. She shops mainly at places like Topshop, Zara, and Urban Outfitters, making her style really easy to attain! So when I was browsing Zara's website a few weeks ago and saw the Messenger Bag with Zips, it caught my eye. Although she does not have this particular handbag, it definitely reminds me of something Eleanor would purchase! I ordered this purse right then and there!

 I am so glad I did. 



It is a two fold purse with spacious room in each section. The two sections do not zip up, but the flap that encloses them is quite large. This bag is of medium size, which is perfect for just throwing over your shoulder! The zips on the side really complete the look though, making it super trendy! I'm in love. Whenever I put it on I feel just a tad like Eleanor. Now all I need is my superstar singer boyfriend...

But as for what's in the bag...


Brilliant Ideas Journal: Random find at TJMaxx
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Creamy Natural
Victoria's Secret Powder Brush
C.O. Bigelow Rose Save: Perfect for dry lips and cuticles!
Maybelline Baby Lips: Peach Kiss
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense: Broadcast Berry (current favorite lip color)
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac: Harvest Marmalade
Eucerin Intensive Repair Hand Creme: For that below zero weather!
MAC Lipstick: Fresh Moroccan 
Mary Kay Concealer: Ivory 1
Maybelline Mega Plush Macara
Betsey Johnson Betsyville Wallet 
One Direction Our Moment Perfume: Judge away but it smells divine!
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Wild at Heart" Incase iPhone cover

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Xo Natalie 

PS: If you are looking for a great Eleanor style blog, this is my favorite :) http://eleanorjcalderstyles.tumblr.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment