Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Winter Nail Polish ♥ Essie Imported Bubbly

I'm a complete sucker for Essie nail polish. My best friend in 9th grade first introduced me to these perfect polishes, and I've been hooked ever since! The polishes glide on so effortlessly that once you go Essie you can't really go back! I currently have been loving the shade "Imported Bubbly."



 It is a super pearlized light beige shade with golden pink undertones. Beautiful!




The pigmentation of Essie nail polishes are incredible and this nail polish is no exception. There are so many dimensions to the color of this polish I can't help but stare at it constantly! Imported Bubble has definitely become my go to winter polish.

Hope you're all staying warm this blustery weekend!

Natalie xox

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any Essie nail polishes! I'm a little scared because I'm pretty sure I'll love them and get addicted. Which is your fave colour? I need somewhere to start!
    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will most definitely get addicted! No shame in that! My absolute favorite color would have to be Ballet Slippers http://www.essie.com/Colors/Sheers/ballet-slippers.aspx
      It just the palest of pink, almost white! I have probably had 2 or 3 bottles of it... It is my go to Kate Middleton inspired clean looking polish!

      Delete