Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss 08 Lipstick Review

Hello lovelies! I have been using this lipstick for quite a while, so thought it would be a good time to do a review on it. First off, I have loved Rimmel lipsticks for a while now. Since my junior year homecoming dance to be exact. And even though they did not get kissed that night, my lips still looked awesome. That's why I was so excited when I saw they were going to be releasing the Kate Moss line. Now although I know these are a favorite among beauty bloggers, I haven't heard many reviews on my favorite shade, 08!





The thing I love the most about Rimmel lipsticks, especially the Kate Moss ones, is that you get so much for your money. I think that I payed less that $5 for this and it contends with the quality of my MAC lipsticks. The color actually stays for quite a while! Other than staying power, there are some other great things about this lipstick. It goes on so smoothly and blends onto my lips so well, with a pretty satin finish. There also is a light fruity/vanilla fragrance to it that I really like. The scent is not too overpowering, it's just enough! I also am in love with the color of this lipstick. I think it suits my skin tone really well! I would describe the 08 color as definitely a "your lips but better" shade, with a rosy base. This is for sure one of my favorite lipsticks at the moment, and I can't wait to try more in the collection! What is your favorite Rimmel lipstick?

Hope you're all good!

Xo Natalie












                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment